- ObjectNumber: BH989
- Object Name: Vase
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Place: Stourbridge; England
- Production Period:
- Inter-war period (1918-1939)
- Summary: Ruby cased glass vase, cut with two square and two diamond panels.
- Description: Vase, clear glass cased with ruby, tall bucket shape, cut with two square and two diamond panels in ruby glass decorated with grid pattern, set against background of rough slightly polished cuts in crazy paving pattern, bands of ruby at top and bottom; star cut base (24 point).
- Terms:Decorative arts
- Terms:Gorgeous Glass
- Dimensions: height 25.4 cms; diameter 16cms
- Credit: Museum Purchase
- Related People:
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Broadfield House Glass Museum