- ObjectNumber: 018992
- Object Name: Crinoid
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Wenlock
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A fossil crinoid calyx identified as Sagenocrites expansus.
- Description: The preserved calyx of a Silurian crinoid Sagenocrites expansus. Radial plates are present and visible in some detail many are disarticulated, the pinnules are not visible. The specimen has been prepared and packaged within a blue box. The matrix consists of disarticulated plates and bryozoa remains. AW
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: Fossil - 60mm x 50mm x 15mm.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery