- ObjectNumber: 018802
- Object Name: Bivalve
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Jurassic - Middle
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: An incomplete fossil bivalve known as Pecten sp.
- Description: An incomplete Pecten sp. specimen. A fragment of a ribbed fossil showing spine bases on a single valve. The fractured dorsal valve also displays fine growth lines. The matrix is a well cemented Inferior Oolite limestone. PLT
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions: Fossil - 55mm x 57mm x 14mm; Matrix - 95mm x 70mm x 40mm.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery