- ObjectNumber: 018737
- Object Name: Ammonite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Jurassic - Upper - Kimmeridgian
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: An incomplete fossil ammonite Aulacostephanus sp.
- Description: Incomplete fossil cast of side view of ammonite Aulacostephanus sp. on fine grained dark grey laminated clay matrix. Cast shows umbilicus, and ridges of coiled shell. Found in Kimmeridge Bay.
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions: Fossil - 42mm x 40mm; Matrix - 52mm x 40mm x 5mm
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery