- ObjectNumber: 018687
- Object Name: Sedimentary Rock
- Object Name: Rock
- Period: Cretaceous - Barriasian
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A group of small fossils of a Bivalve sp. contained in a matrix of Cyrena Limestone.
- Description: The matrix of Cyrena Limestone contains on its upper surface a number of bivalves and on its lower face moulds of the same specimens. The bivalves are mainly smooth, with some showing faint growth lines and almost circular. PLT/CB
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions: Matrix; 70mm x 55mm x 40mm. Fossils - 4 -10 mm diam.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery