- ObjectNumber: 018663
- Object Name: Bivalve
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Jurassic - Upper?
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A well preserved single valve of a Pecten sp. bivalve fossil.
- Description: The fossil Pecten sp. bivalve shows the internal structure of the dorsal? valve. The fossil is well preserved within a medium grained, well sorted lime sandstone. The valve is grey in colour and displays fine ribs. PLT/CB
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Brown
- Dimensions: Matrix - 40mm x 35mm x 20mm; Fossil - 28mm x 25mm x 2mm
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery