- ObjectNumber: 012551
- Object Name: Ammonite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Jurassic (Middle) - Bajocian (lower)
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: Ammonite fossil known as Brasilia sp. from Dorset.
- Description: The specimen has a smooth outer surface which displays a complex sutura pattern. The outer whorl is weathered as is the underside of the fossil where all detail has been lost. CB
- Geological Complex:
- Graphoceratidae and Brasilia sp.
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Brown
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery