- ObjectNumber: 007888
- Object Name: Crinoid
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Wenlock - Homerian - Much Wenlock Limestone Formation
- Summary: Dimerocrinites sp. fossil crinoid from Dudley.
- Description: Polystyrene Joyplane cement removed with hot water matrix removed by W.Foxall specimen re-glued ++ with araldite and filled with araldite/limestone paste mix. Head similar to Dimerocrinites but ossicle sequence on stem unusual. Found close to where 2 in-situ crinoids noted by C.G.R.Reid in Nov 1988 were removed by unknown collector.`
- Geological Complex:
- Dimerocrinitidae and Dimerocrinites sp.
- Associated Period:
- Terms:David Ray Collection
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery