- ObjectNumber: 007565
- Object Name: Echinoid
- Period: Cretaceous (Upper)
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: Echinoid specimen known as Micraster sp.
- Description: The fossil echinoid called Micraster sp. is preserved within a flint/chert nodule. The partially exposed fossil has a pentagonal symmetry and covered in small bumps on the surface of the test. The chert is dark coloured. CB
- Geological Complex:
- Micrasteridae and Micraster sp.
- Associated Period:
- Colour: White
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery