- ObjectNumber: 005815
- Object Name: Brachiopod
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Wenlock
- Summary: Up to 50 brachiopods, but also occasional crinoid and coral and squid
- Description: Large limestone sample (158mmx89mm), containing up to 50 brachiopods (maximum 12mmx11mm, and minimum 1mmx1mm) which are strongly ribbed and with growth lines, but only a few crinoid stems (3mmx2mm), and incomplete solitary coral, and incomplete encrusting byrozoan (largest section 27mmx22mm). SB 09/09/2009.
- Geological Complex:
- Atrypa sp? & Dawsonoceres sp? & Strophonema sp? Ceramopora sp?
- Associated Period:
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery