- ObjectNumber: 005411
- Object Name: Plant
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Carboniferous (Upper) - Silesian - Westphalian
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A section of bark from a Lepidodendron aculeatum around 310 million years old.
- Description: The bark has a diamond pattern with dimples. The original material would have been spongey.
- Geological Complex:
- Lycopodiales & Lepidodendron aculeatum Sternberg
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Black
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery