- ObjectNumber: 002102
- Object Name: Brachiopod
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Wenlock - Sheinwoodian
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A fossil brachiopod called Gypidula.
- Description: 1912 Catalogue. Stratigraphy given as Woolhope Limestone in 1912 catalogue addition strat added ++ in 1993 after comparison with items from similar localities.
- Geological Complex:
- Pentameridae and Gypidula galeata (Dalman 1828)
- Associated Period:
- Colour: Grey
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery