- ObjectNumber: 000860
- Object Name: Trilobite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Ordovician - Ashgill
- Summary: Three small segments of Phacops in siltstone from Broughton-in-Furness in Cumbria. Ordovician c460my.
- Description: Phacops mucrancitus What appears to be three small segments from the thorax in a cleaved fragment of hard, black siltstone. Collected at Appletree Worth, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria. WG 01/12
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Dimensions: Fossil fragments: 0.5 x 0.5 cm. Siltstone block: 4.5.x 3.0 x 0.5 cm
- Publication Notes: Part of a collection of approximately 2000 objects donated together at the time.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery