- ObjectNumber: 000688
- Object Name: Trilobite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Wenlock - Homerian - Much Wenlock Limestone Formation
- Summary: Cephalon from Dalmanites in limestone from Dudley Silurian c425my.
- Description: Dalmanites myops (Konig 1825). Apart from the very tip of the right genal spine which is broken away, this is a complete cephalon with good detail. It was collected from the fossil trench on the W side of the Wren's Nest, Dudley. From the Much Wenlock Limestone Formation. WG 03/11
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Terms:Bill Foxall Collection
- Dimensions: Fossil: 3.2 x 3.3cm. Limestone block: 5.4 x 4.1 x 1.9cm.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery