- ObjectNumber: 000650
- Object Name: Trilobite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Ludlow - Gorstian ?
- Summary: Pygidium from Acaste, in siltstone probably from the Ludlow, Silurian c425my
- Description: Acaste downingiae ? Not 100% certain of the identification, this pygidium is in siltstone. Although the locality is unknown the lithology is typical of the Dudley Ludlow beds. WG 10/11
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Dimensions: Fossil: 1.0 x 0.8mm. Rock flake: 2.4 x 2.0 x 0.5mm.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery