- ObjectNumber: 000456
- Object Name: Trilobite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Period: Silurian - Wenlock - Sheinwoodian - Woolhope Limestone
- Summary: Pygidium of Dalmanites in Woolhope Limestone from Walsall. Silurian c425my.
- Description: Dalmanites caudatus (Brunnich 1781). A mould of the pygidium of Dalmanites with a long tail spine (telson), in a block of dark, worn limestone. Comes from Hay Head in Walsall. This specimen was loaned to the BMNH in August 1948. WG 03/11
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- Dimensions: Fossil: 1.8cm x 3.1cm including 1.4cm spine. Limestone block: 4.7cm x 3.1cm x 2.2cm.
- Contact: Dudley Museums Service, Dudley Museum & Art Gallery