- ObjectNumber: WASMG : LC2009.0016
- Object Name: Bag
- Number of Objects: 1
- Production Period:
- Summary: A blue leather clutch bag with white laced decoration.
- Description: The decoration may reflect the influence of Native American quilling, and is augmented by stamping and tooling. The bag has a brown tan lining, one open pocket, one pocket that is protected by a flap, and three other open pockets. The interior of the bag is also decorated with incised lines, some of which over-run, something which may denote that the item was not made in a factory, although the maker was reputedly a leatherworker.
- Terms:Personal accessories
- Terms:Decorative arts
- Terms:Inspired Designs
- Material: Leather
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: Length: 26cm, Width: 16.5cm
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Leather Museum