- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 1989.0188
- Object Name: Tunic
- Number of Objects: 1
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Maker: fabric (printed): neck : red and white: British Made. W.
- Summary: Women's orange towelling tabard printed in orange, green, brown and pink in a pattern which is both paisley and floral.
- Description: The tabard has rounded bottom edges and fastens with large buttons on left side. It has a pocket in the right side seam and the edges are bound in white.
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Orange
- Dimensions: Length: 80cm, Chest: 94cm
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum