- ObjectNumber: WASMG : 1976.0033
- Object Name: Glass, drinking
- Number of Objects: 1
- Summary: A Schreiber and Neffen tumbler-type drinking glass.
- Description: It is of green glass with gilt, red, and white lines around the rim. It is also decorated with a stylised lily motif in orange, blue and yellow, and flowers in light blue, dark blue and yellow. It has a fluted blue glass base.
- Terms:Decorative arts
- Terms:Inspired Designs
- Material: Glass
- Colour: Polychrome
- Related People:
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum