- ObjectNumber: HSW 896
- Object Name: Scarf
- Number of Objects: 1
- Creation, production or manufacture details: Price: clipped label: end: pencil: 10/6
- Production Period:
- Summary: A machine knitted shiny rayon scarf with fringing.
- Description: The scarf is in mauve, gold and fawn, with added fringe in the same colours at each end. It is patterned with triangles, rectangles, squares and circles containing patterns in fawn and gold. The reverse has an abstract organic sort of pattern. The scarf has been knitted as a tube.
- Terms:Hodson Shop Collection
- Material: Rayon
- Colour: Violet
- Dimensions: Length: 146cm, Width: 27cm
- Contact: Walsall Museums, Walsall Museum